Final chance to submit an abstract8 May 2020
There is still time to submit an abstract for our Lithium and Battery Metals Digital Conference.
Contribute to this vital industry event by sharing your work on the latest research, developments and innovative technologies relating to Lithium and its expanding market. While the conference will now be delivered virtually, the benefits of presenting will still be the same as you would expect to receive via our face to face conferences.
- Gain peer recognition and increase your exposure as an expert in the battery metals sector
- Earn PD hours – claim up to 10 hours for writing an extended abstract and presenting
- Have your abstract published in the conference proceedings
- Hear and present alongside leading industry experts from a broad range of disciplines with diverse affiliations
- Discover potential solutions and problem solve with other authors, researchers and practitioners
ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS CLOSE 12 MAY 2020
To view the conference themes or submit an abstract, click here.